- For aquariums up to 150 gallons
- 315 GPH
- Heavy-duty external aquarium filter
- Powerful mechanical,chemical,and biological filtration for crystal clear water
- Use in fresh or marine aquariums
- Extra-large capacity stackable fish tank filter medium containers
- Three year warranty
- Quick and easy to start with a push-button self-primer
- Alignment clamps lift easily to release vacuum suction
- Two independent directional 360° rotating valve clamps
- Sturdy tip-proof base (permanently mounted rubber feet)
- Flow rate control cut-off valves
- Extra-large capacity stackable filter medium containers with lift-up handles
- Swimming pool-style hose clamps
- Spray bar and jet nozzle outlet included
The Penn Plax Cascade 1200 Canister Aquarium Filter is a heavy-duty external filtration system. The Cascade 1200 (CCF4UL) is for aquariums up to 150 gallons and pumps 315 gallons per hour (GPH).
Delivering powerful mechanical,chemical,and biological filtration,which produces crystal clear water in both fresh and marine aquariums. Crystal Clear Water for Fresh and Marine Aquariums: The Cascade Advantage!
The floss pad removes fine particulate matter,while the activated carbon media removes toxins and impurities from the water,leaving a cleaner and healthier environment for your fish and other aquatic life. The coarse sponge makes for an abundant surface area for proper biological filtration by promoting bacterial growth to effectively remove waste,excess food and harmful ammonia and nitrates.
This durable aquarium filter is equipped with quick-disconnect tubing connectors that can also be utilized to control the filter's flow rate. To ensure a secure and water-tight fit,this dynamic fish tank filter utilizes four locking clamps along with a motorhead equipped with an integrated O-ring. Filter media is included free with each canister filter.
All orders over $50 and shipped to a destination within the continental United States are shipped free of charge!
As always, you can select a faster shipping method during checkout for additional expense. Most orders ship within 1-3 business days of when you place your order. We ship via all major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. Unfortunately, customers are unable to specify the carrier of their choice when selecting the Free shipping option. Even though your order is processed to your card immediately, there are rare occasions where we may face an unforeseen delay in shipping your order. We will notify you by email if we determine your order within the 1-3 business days.
Standard Shipping: Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. You should receive your products within 5-10 business days from the day you order them.
PO Box Shipping: We can ship most items to a PO Box. If we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will ask you to provide a physical shipping address.
International Shipping: While we ship a great deal to customers in Canada, United Kingdom, Puerto Rico our international shipping is a work in progress. While we can ship to most countries, the actual shipping amounts may vary - we will email you after you place your order if there are any changes (add or subtract) to your shipping, before we ship your order.