- EXPANDABLE DUAL DIAL: The 3502X comes as a 2-dog setup,so the transmitter comes with two sets of Selector Dials that are dedicated for up to two dogs. With this device setup, you won’t have to keep changing the correction level and can seamlessly operate one or two dogs.
- PRECISE CONTROL: With 8 correction levels to choose from,you’ll have no problem finding the perfect level for your dog with the quick intuitive control. The OLED screen is bright and easy to read while the levels can be adjusted precisely at any time with the Selector Dials. The Correction Level Lock prevents unintentional correction level change during any action by locking the level.
- CORRECTIONS: The 3502X has two different correction types. The first correction type is a Nick (quick ½-second) and the second correction type is a Constant (up to 12 seconds). The e-collar also has an HPP (High-Performance Pager) which offers a clear vibration to alert dogs while training. Find the right fit for you and your dog with this dynamic e-collar.
- IPX9K WATERPROOF CERTIFIED: The 3500X is IPX9K waterproof certified,which means it passed the International Protection Marking system. Products are verified if they can stand a close-range high-pressure liquid spray from 4 angles (pressure of 80-100 bars and a temperature of 176°F).
- 1½-MILE RANGE: The range of this training e-collar is perfect for any and all simple commands for your dog. With a range of 1½ miles, this e-collar is a great choice for hunters looking to train their dogs in the field.
All orders over $50 and shipped to a destination within the continental United States are shipped free of charge!
As always, you can select a faster shipping method during checkout for additional expense. Most orders ship within 1-3 business days of when you place your order. We ship via all major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. Unfortunately, customers are unable to specify the carrier of their choice when selecting the Free shipping option. Even though your order is processed to your card immediately, there are rare occasions where we may face an unforeseen delay in shipping your order. We will notify you by email if we determine your order within the 1-3 business days.
Standard Shipping: Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. You should receive your products within 5-10 business days from the day you order them.
PO Box Shipping: We can ship most items to a PO Box. If we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will ask you to provide a physical shipping address.
International Shipping: While we ship a great deal to customers in Canada, United Kingdom, Puerto Rico our international shipping is a work in progress. While we can ship to most countries, the actual shipping amounts may vary - we will email you after you place your order if there are any changes (add or subtract) to your shipping, before we ship your order.