If you have more than one pet you want to contain with the Free to Roam Wireless Pet Fence,you will need an extra collar for each one of them. The Free to Roam Wireless Fence system is a fraction of the cost of a traditional physical fence and covers a circular area up to 180 feet in diameter or approximately 1/2 an acre.
Your pet’s boundary can be adjusted from 5 to 90 feet in all directions from the indoor transmitter. There are no trenches to dig and no wires to bury. This fence system offers portable coverage. It’s great for travel,RVs,cabins and rental houses. All you need is a standard outlet. Your pet wears a receiver collar and will learn to listen for a warning tone as he nears the boundaries of the yard. If he continues,he will receive a safe but surprising static correction from the collar. Five adjustable levels of correction plus tone only mode for training lets you find just the right level for your pet.
Static correction is a harmless sensation that distracts your pet from trying to leave his boundary. The sensation is similar to walking across carpeting,then touching a door knob. This method has been proven safe,and will not harm your pet. With just a few short training sessions,you’ll create a secure boundary for your pet to enjoy freedom and fun. The fence works with multiple pets as long as they are wearing a compatible PetSafe wireless fence receiver collar. The waterproof receiver collar is ergonomically designed for comfort and sized for pets weighing 5 pounds or more. One Year Warranty.
- Completely wireless and portable- no wire to bury,no trenches to dig
- Easily sets up in 1-2 hours
- The Free to Roam Wireless Fence creates a circular boundary up to 180 feet in diameter
- Waterproof receiver collar offers 5 levels of static correction adjustable to pet's temperament plus a tone only mode for training
- The fence works with multiple pets as long as they are wearing a compatible Wireless Fence receiver collar
- The receiver collar works with pets over 5 lbs. with neck sizes from 6 inches to 28 inches.
- Step by Step Do-It-Yourself installation and training instructions
- Train your pet in as little as 2 weeks to stay in the boundary you establish
- Low battery indicator reminds you when battery replacement is required
- Ergonomic collar design provides added comfort for pets
- Receiver collar operates with waterproof RFA-67 battery module; expected battery life is between 1-2 months
- Built-in power loss alarm on transmitter sounds an intermittent tone alarm when power is no longer being supplied to the fence transmitter
- Economic alternative to traditional outdoor fencing
- Pass through collar fits any non-metallic 3/4 inch collar strap allowing for extensive collar wardrobe
- Allow pets fresh air and exercise while staying secure in the yard
All orders over $50 and shipped to a destination within the continental United States are shipped free of charge!
As always, you can select a faster shipping method during checkout for additional expense. Most orders ship within 1-3 business days of when you place your order. We ship via all major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. Unfortunately, customers are unable to specify the carrier of their choice when selecting the Free shipping option. Even though your order is processed to your card immediately, there are rare occasions where we may face an unforeseen delay in shipping your order. We will notify you by email if we determine your order within the 1-3 business days.
Standard Shipping: Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. You should receive your products within 5-10 business days from the day you order them.
PO Box Shipping: We can ship most items to a PO Box. If we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will ask you to provide a physical shipping address.
International Shipping: While we ship a great deal to customers in Canada, United Kingdom, Puerto Rico our international shipping is a work in progress. While we can ship to most countries, the actual shipping amounts may vary - we will email you after you place your order if there are any changes (add or subtract) to your shipping, before we ship your order.