- Cage Dimensions: 18" L x 18" W x 31.5" H
- Overall;Height with stand: 57"
- 3/4" Wire Spacing
- 9 & 12 Gauge Wire
- Wrought iron construction with powder coated finish
- Lead and zinc free cages are non-toxic and bird safe Cage top playpen
Rounded corner seed guards to help contain messes
The Select Cage Series Play Top Bird Cage features a cage top playpen which provides your bird hours of enjoyment and exercise. This cage is designed for cockatiels to parrots and is built in the U.S.A.
The Select Series cages offer quality craftsmanship at an excellent value! This bird cage;features a top-opening playpen Heavy-duty push button door lock is more difficult (if not impossible) for a bird to open vs. a simple latch.
All Select Cages includes 2 solid wood perches,;4 stainless steel cups,pull out grille and rolling caster stand. The three metallic finishes - Jade Green,Garnet Red and Cobalt Blue;- have a double ladder playtop and solid cup doors.
- Heavy-duty push button door lock is more difficult (if not impossible) for a bird to open vs. a simple latch. The button cannot be reached from inside the cage so the bird has no chance of opening the door and flying out.
- Windbell lock at the top of the cage is an additional safety feature.
- The door cannot be opened without flipping the windbell lock up and out of the way of the door.
- Even if the pet owner forgets to slide the latch of the push button lock over to re-lock it,the bird still cannot get out of the cage because it is impossible for the bird to flip up the windbell lock while pushing the front door open and climbing out of the cage.
- The push button lock and windbell lock make this cage 99.9% escape proof
- 4 Stainless steel cups
- 2 Wood perches
- Slide out bottom grille
- Top and bottom pull out drawer for easy cleaning
- Grille clip is another safety feature - it latches up and over the handle on the pull out bottom grille to lock it in place. This prevents larger and more aggressive birds from kicking out or pushing out the grille and possibly trying to escape through the opening.
- Cage stand base features heavy-duty,long lasting rubber easy rolling casters
- Rubber caster will not break like a plastic wheel
- Does not leave marks on tile or wood floors
- Rolls smoothly over carpet
- Built in the U.S.A.
All orders over $50 and shipped to a destination within the continental United States are shipped free of charge!
As always, you can select a faster shipping method during checkout for additional expense. Most orders ship within 1-3 business days of when you place your order. We ship via all major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. Unfortunately, customers are unable to specify the carrier of their choice when selecting the Free shipping option. Even though your order is processed to your card immediately, there are rare occasions where we may face an unforeseen delay in shipping your order. We will notify you by email if we determine your order within the 1-3 business days.
Standard Shipping: Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. You should receive your products within 5-10 business days from the day you order them.
PO Box Shipping: We can ship most items to a PO Box. If we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will ask you to provide a physical shipping address.
International Shipping: While we ship a great deal to customers in Canada, United Kingdom, Puerto Rico our international shipping is a work in progress. While we can ship to most countries, the actual shipping amounts may vary - we will email you after you place your order if there are any changes (add or subtract) to your shipping, before we ship your order.