In addition to being an Authorized Retailer with Essential Pet Products,you must also be a Radio Systems Corporation Authorized Retailer to purchase this item at wholesale prices. Please contact us for information on becoming an Authorized RSC Retailer.
- Designed for the waterfowl environment with Realtree Max-5 camo finish
- 500-yard range e-collar that can support training 3 dogs with the same remote with purchase of additional collars (SDR-AC)
- Choose to train with vibration (buzz),tone (beep),or 21 levels of static simulation in either momentary (nick) or continuous
- Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet using DryTek technology
- Lithium ion,rechargeable batteries feature a 2-hour quick charge,and a low battery indicator lets you know when to charge
- Fits dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22"
- Features 1-year warranty
Our smallest and lightest e-collar designed for the waterfowl-hunting environment,where space is a premium and durability is a requirement. Consistency and perfect timing are critical to developing your sporting dog,so the remote is quickly and easily operated without having to look at it - which lets you focus on your dog and not your equipment.
All orders over $50 and shipped to a destination within the continental United States are shipped free of charge!
As always, you can select a faster shipping method during checkout for additional expense. Most orders ship within 1-3 business days of when you place your order. We ship via all major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. Unfortunately, customers are unable to specify the carrier of their choice when selecting the Free shipping option. Even though your order is processed to your card immediately, there are rare occasions where we may face an unforeseen delay in shipping your order. We will notify you by email if we determine your order within the 1-3 business days.
Standard Shipping: Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. You should receive your products within 5-10 business days from the day you order them.
PO Box Shipping: We can ship most items to a PO Box. If we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will ask you to provide a physical shipping address.
International Shipping: While we ship a great deal to customers in Canada, United Kingdom, Puerto Rico our international shipping is a work in progress. While we can ship to most countries, the actual shipping amounts may vary - we will email you after you place your order if there are any changes (add or subtract) to your shipping, before we ship your order.